Welcome!

Want to know a secret? I enjoy writing.



My name is Samantha Elizabeth (short version) & I am here to share my most inner deepest thoughts. 

So with that being said, we can call this a diary or journal, tomato tomato. 

Now, I won't bore you with a long intro or tell you that I was born in the Dominican Republic and how my dad moved from Quebec and found himself a Dominican to make me with... let's skip all that. For now. 

If you found this blog is most likely because I announced it on social media......or because your mom loves me, either way welcome. I mean, a girl can only write so much on her Insta caption. @IamSamanthaElizabeth 

So, hope you stay along for the ride. I'll be here, just a click away, so long I have thoughts. 

P.S Sammy Says shake your booty...

come on...

I'm waiting...

there you go!  

XOXO. 
Samantha Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts