Jesus Is Truly King

Kanye..is the topic of this week in our society.

As we all know he came out with an album named 'Jesus is King. 

First of all, woah! I am 100% moved by it. FIRE!! 

I have felt very blah in my Christian journey for the last few months, not attending church, reading my bible etc. & maybe is because I feel like the messages at church delivered feel elementary or materialistic in the sense of "God will give you a husband or He will pull you out of this certain situation" and while the latter is 100% true not all are called for marriage. I want to hear more messages on truth, like why abstain from sex, the holy day is truly Saturday not Sunday..Why we shouldn't celebrate Halloween etc... I don't need milk I need bread!

But solid food belongs to those who are mature, for those who through practice have powers of discernment that are trained to distinguish good from evil." (Hebrews 5:14)

This album was a reminder of God's strong grace, whether you believe Kanye in newly born or not, at the end of the day there are a few messages to this album. I haven't felt this much in music in a while!

1- A cry to Jesus from Kanye. While I'm not a "fan" or really been into his music like that, this really hit home as you can hear a cry for the Lord. Pray for him, don't partake in judgmental conversations, the ego should not drive us. This brought a fire back out in me that I truly needed!

2. It shows our hearts. America seems hurt and in need of a Savior, but instead of looking for Jesus we much rather put others down. Many "Christians" shame Kanye for confessing Jesus and are being judgmental before taking a listen. Who are we to judge? He without sin... Instead of questioning his belief again I say PRAY for his journey as we are all a spirit & arent perfect in following the faith. Our past shouldn't haunt us, and Jesus teaches to love all and while Kanye isn't our neighbor he is still a creation of God. 

3. God is able to use anyone for his Glory! 

I love you all & I hope we can come together as a human race <3 

Comments

Popular Posts